Two new animated series will premiere on the streamer in November; new episodes of ‘Cleopatra In Space,’ ‘Curious George,’ ‘Madagascar: A Little Wild,’ and ‘Where’s Waldo?’ will premiere in November and December.
Peacock has announced two all new series from DreamWorks Animation in a move to expand their roster of kids’ programming. Both new shows, DreamWorks’ TrollsTopia, and The Mighty Ones, premiere in November. New episodes of fan favorites Curious George, and DreamWorks’ Cleopatra in Space, Madagascar: A Little Wild, and Where’s Waldo? will premiere in November and December.
TrollsTopia – premieres Thursday, November 19
- Inspired by the DreamWorks Animation hugely popular Trolls films, TrollsTopia is the next chapter in the hair-raising adventures of the Trolls. Now that Poppy knows there are other musical Trolls scattered throughout the forest, she bottles up her endless positivity and invites delegates from every Troll tribe in the forest to live together in harmony in a grand experiment she calls TrollsTopia!
- The voice cast includes Skylar Astin (Pitch Perfect); Amanda Leighton (The Fosters, This Is Us); David Flynn (Undateable); Ron Funches (Undateable); Kenan Thompson (Saturday Night Live); Megan Hilty (Smash); Jeanine Mason (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell); Kat Graham (Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles); and Kevin Michael Richardson (Trolls World Tour, American Dad). Matthew Beans (DreamWorks Trolls: The Beat Goes On!) serves as executive producer.
The Mighty Ones - premieres Thursday, November 9
- In every backyard a secret world exists filled with tiny creatures. DreamWorks’ The Mighty Ones follows the hilarious adventures of the smallest of them: a twig, a pebble, a leaf and a strawberry who call themselves “the Mighty Ones.” These best friends live in an unkempt backyard belonging to a trio of equally unkempt humans who they mistake for gods. Despite their diminutive stature, the Mighty Ones are determined to live large and have fun in their wild world.
- The voice cast includes Jessica McKenna (Little Big Awesome); Alex Cazares (The Boss Baby: Back in Business); Jimmy Tatro (Modern Family); and Josh Brener (Silicon Valley). The series is executive produced by Sunil Hall (Pickle and Peanut) and Lynne Naylor (Samurai Jack).
Cleopatra In Space (Peacock Original) – Season 2 premieres Thursday, November 19
- In the new season of DreamWorks’ Cleopatra In Space, after facing off against the evil Octavian, Cleo and her friends embark on a mission searching the galaxy for an ancient artifact that could help defeat Octavian once and for all.
Season 2 Sneak Peek:
- Based on the award-winning graphic novel series by Mike Maihack, executive produced by Doug Langdale (The Adventures of Puss in Boots) and co-executive produced by Scott Kreamer (Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness), the series is a comedic adventure focusing on the untold story of Cleopatra’s teenage years. Viewers can follow Cleo as she is transported 30,000 years into the future, to an Egyptian-themed planet that is ruled by talking cats and where she discovers she is the prophesied savior of the future world. In order to prepare for her role and mission, Cleo is sent to an elite academy where she has to train to take on the bad guys, figure out how to eventually get herself back home to Egypt, as well as tackling the highs and lows of being a teenager in high school.
- The voice cast includes Lilimar Hernandez (Knight Squad); Katie Crown (Storks); Jorge Diaz (Fast & Furious Spy Racers); Sendhil Ramamurthy (Covert Affairs); Sumalee Montano (This Is Us); Jonathan Kite (Two Broke Girls); Kari Wahlgren (Spirit Riding Free); and Rhys Darby (Voltron Legendary Defender). Doug Langdale (The Adventures of Puss in Boots) serves as executive producer alongside co-executive producer Scott Kreamer (Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous).
Curious George – Season 3 premieres Friday, December 11
- First introduced to the world of children’s literacy over 75 years ago, “Curious George” was created by Margret and H.A. Rey in 1941 and remains one of the most beloved children’s classics of all-time. The animated series targets preschool viewers and follows the adventures of everyone’s favorite monkey and his insatiable curiosity to bring delightful antics, gentle humor, and heartfelt emotion to each fun-filled episode. With a focus on education, the Emmy award-winning program incorporates early concepts in math, science, technology, and engineering and encourages children to use their imagination and expand their own investigations of the world
Season 13 Sneak Peek:
- The voice cast includes Emmy award winner Frank Welker (Scooby Doo and Guess Who?), Jeff Bennett (The Loud House) and Rino Romano (Spaceballs: The Animated Series).
- Curious George is distributed by NBCUniversal Global Distribution. Peacock is home to Seasons 1-12 of the series, along with select episodes from season 13, which debuted as Peacock Originals earlier this year.
Madagascar: A Little Wild – Season 2 premieres Friday, December 11
- In season two Alex, Marty, Melman, and Gloria continue their big adventures in New York City. The foursome become babysitters for a new litter of tiny hedgehogs, Melman gets stuck in a firetruck, and Alex is accidentally mistaken for a large house cat. While their shenanigans may lead to sticky situations, the little pals always work together and make the best of whatever life throws their way.
- Capturing the iconic personalities of each of the four dynamos, Madagascar: A Little Wild showcases the team as kids residing in their rescue habitat at the Central Park Zoo. They might be small, but like everybody who lands in New York City, these little guys have big dreams and will follow all their adventures.
- The voice cast includes Tucker Chandler (I Lost My Body), Amir O’Neil (Mann and Wife), Shaylin Becton (Strive), Luke Lowe (Big City Greens), Jasmine Gatewood (Animal Kingdom) and Eric Petersen (Kirstie). Johanna Stein serves as executive producer alongside co-executive producer Dana Starfield.
Where’s Waldo? - Season 2 premieres Friday, December 11
- In the new season Waldo, Wenda and Wizard Whitebeard are off on all new globetrotting adventures celebrating cultures around the world from Canada to Buenos Aires to New Zealand and everywhere in between! It’s an international race to the finish for these intrepid explorers as they earn their wizarding stripes by collecting magic keys before the meddling Odlulu foils their fun.
- Waldo and Wenda are members of the Worldwide Wanderer Society, the international order of curious travelers who circle the globe celebrating cultures and solving problems through observation. Their mentor, Wizard Whitebeard, a seasoned wanderer, sends the inquisitive young adventurers on international travel missions so they can earn their stripes and someday become wizard-level wanderers too. But standing in their way is their rival Odlulu, who can’t help but cause trouble wherever she goes.
- The voice cast includes Joshua Rush (The Lion Guard; Andi Mack); Haley Tju (Bella and the Bulldogs); Eva Carlton (Little); Thomas Lennon (The State, Reno 911: The Odd Couple); Piotr Michael (The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, Lady Dynamite); Henry Winkler (Happy Days, Archibald’s Next Big Thing); Lauren Ash (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, Superstore); Stephanie Beatriz (Tales of Arcadia: Wizards, Brooklyn Nine-Nine); Genesis Rodriguez (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, Big Hero 6: The Series); Laraine Newman (Harvey Girls Forever, The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants); and Mike Emrick (Hockey Sportscaster and Commentator). F.M. De Marco serves as executive producer alongside co-executive producer John Tellegen.