Streamer expands its kids’ programming slate with all-new original animated series about the Viking and Dragon world, premiering November 24; new episodes of ‘Curious George,’ ‘Madagascar: A little Wild’ as well as holiday special ‘Madagascar: A Little Wild Holiday Goose Chase’ all coming soon.
Peacock is expanding its already robust slate of kids’ programming with DreamWorks Animation’s all-new original animated series Dragons Rescue Riders: Heroes of The Sky, streaming November 24. Also look for all-new episodes and specials of fan favorites including Curious George, and DreamWorks’ Madagascar: A Little Wild.
Other kids’ shows already in the line-up include Archibald’s Next Big Thing Is Here!, Trollstopia, Where’s Waldo?, Cleopatra In Space, and The Mighty Ones.
DreamWorks Animation’s Dragons Rescue Riders: Heroes of The Sky - Peacock Original
- Premieres Wednesday, November 24.
- In a faraway corner of the Viking and Dragon world we find the adventures of the Viking twins Dak and Leyla. Rescued and raised by dragons, the twins grow up learning to speak the dragon language. Along with young dragons Winger, Summer, Cutter and Burple, the young Vikings defend and protect other dragons on exciting adventures around their home of Huttsgalor.
- The series features the voice talent of Nicolas Cantu (The Walking Dead: World Beyond); Brennley Brown (Dragons: Rescue Riders); Carlos Alazraqui (Reno 911!); Moira Quirk (Dragons: Rescue Riders); Roshon Fegan (Camp Rock franchise); Brad Grusnick (Dragons: Rescue Riders); Sam Lavagnino (Puppy Dog Pals); John C. MicGinley (Scrubs); Tara Strong (Teen Titans Go!); Zach Callison (The Goldbergs); Skai Jackson (Bunk’d); Noah Bentley (Elliott from Earth); Andre Robinson (The Loud House); and Marsai Martin (Black-ish).
- Jack Thomas (Regular Show, Dragons: Race to the Edge) serves as executive producer; Brian Roberts (VeggieTales) serves as co-executive producer. Dragons Rescue Riders: Heroes of The Sky is produced by DreamWorks Animation.
Madagascar: A Little Wild Holiday Goose Chase
- Premieres Wednesday, November 26.
- It’s holiday time in New York, and Melman is determined to add another sticker to his yearly “Nice” list! When he meets Hank, a goose who has been separated from his family, he, Alex, Marty, and Gloria embark on a wild goose chase around the city to reunite Hank with his merry flock.
- The special features the voice talent of Tucker Chandler (I Lost My Body); Amir O’Neil (Mann and Wife); Shaylin Becton (Strive); Luke Lowe (Big City Greens); Jasmine Gatewood (Animal Kingdom); Eric Petersen (Kirstie); and special guest star Mark Whitten (Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh).
- Johanna Stein (Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny) serves as executive producer and Dana Starfield (Monster High: Welcome to Monster High) serves as co-executive producer. Madagascar: A Little Wild Holiday Goose Chase is produced by DreamWorks Animation.
Curious George – Season 14 (Peacock Original)
- Premieres Thursday, October 21 (15 episodes).
- Join everyone's favorite monkey Curious George, with a brand-new season of more fun and exciting adventures from the Emmy Award Winning program that helps kids discover math, science and engineering.
- The series is Produced by Universal 1440 Entertainment, a production arm of Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, and Imagine Entertainment.
- The Season 14 voice talent includes Emmy award winner Frank Welker (Scooby Doo and Guess Who?) returning as the voice of Curious George and Jeff Bennett (The Loud House) as The Man with the Yellow Hat.
- The brand-new season is executive produced by Ron Howard and Brian Grazer alongside David Kirschner, Jon Shapiro, Ellen Cockril, and Glenn Ross. Episodes are produced by Melanie Pal, co-executive produced by Lisa Melbye, Brian Newlin and Bardo S. Ramirez, and directed by Kevin Johnson, Scott Heming, and Andrei Svislotski.
- Curious George, created by Margaret and H.A. Rey, is copyrighted, and trademarked by Houghton Mifflin Company and used under License.
- Peacock is home to a robust collection of Curious George films and TV episodes, which includes seasons 1-13 currently streaming.
Madagascar: A Little Wild – Season 5
- Premieres Thursday, November 11.
- In the new season of DreamWorks Madagascar: A Little Wild, Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria are back in the New York City swing with adventures in and out of "A Little Wild" rescue habitat. Alex deals with some major jealousy issues when Ant'ney goes viral, Marty gets himself locked inside the public library, the gang helps Melman make it through his first-ever night away from the habitat, and Gloria struggles to cope with saying goodbye when Lala decides she's ready for a bigger pond.
- The voice talent includes Tucker Chandler (I Lost My Body); Amir O’Neil (Mann and Wife); Shaylin Becton (Strive); Luke Lowe (Big City Greens); Jasmine Gatewood (Animal Kingdom); Eric Petersen (Kirstie); and special guest stars Candace Parker (Thunderstruck) and Megan Hilty (Secret of Wings).
- The show is executive produced by Johanna Stein (Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny); Dana Starfield (Monster High: Welcome to Monster High) serves as co-executive producer. The series is produced by DreamWorks Animation.