Free global DC Multiverse immersive gathering will include huge array of WB games, film, TV and comic announcements, cast and creator presentations, and exclusive preview footage.
It’s time again for the ultimate global fan experience; DC FanDome returns Saturday, October 16, with an all-new, free virtual event; fans from around the world are invited to immerse themselves in the DC Multiverse at DCFanDome.com and celebrate the stars and creators of their favorite feature films, live-action and animated television series, games, comics, and home entertainment releases. DC FanDome 2021 will also be available on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, giving fans more ways to watch the events taking place in DC FanDome’s Hall of Heroes. Additionally, DC Kids FanDome will launch the same day with a special kid-friendly experience accessed separately at DCKidsFanDome.com.
Ann Sarnoff, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, WarnerMedia Studios and Networks Group, commented, “DC FanDome 2020 was a first-of-its kind global virtual fan experience and showcased every aspect of the DC Universe with unprecedented scale and access. This year, we’re taking everything that people loved about DC FanDome and supercharging it to super-serve fans with even more exclusive first-looks, breaking news, in-depth interviews and insight from the stars and creative teams of their favorite DC content.”
Take a look of what’s in store:
DC FanDome will feature gatherings of casts and creators behind fan-favorite DC games, comics, movies, and TV shows, as well as breaking news, exclusive trailers and announcements, never-before-seen footage, revealing conversations, and more surprises.
Warner Bros. Pictures will showcase six highly anticipated titles:
- The Batman – Watch for an exclusive new trailer
- DC League of Super-Pets – See new content!
- Black Adam – First look reveal!
- The Flash – Get a sneak peek
- Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom – Look behind the scenes.
- Shazam! Fury of the Gods – More behind the scenes peeks.
Warner Bros. Television will offer a look at all new seasons of:
- The Flash, Superman & Lois
- Sweet Tooth
- Supergirl - A farewell tribute to the show’s epic conclusion after six seasons.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow - A celebration of 100 episodes
- Naomi - First look at the upcoming new drama
- DC’s Stargirl - Sneak peek at an upcoming episode
Warner Bros. Games will feature new reveals:
- Gotham Knights, developed by Warner Bros. Games Montréal
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, developed by Rocksteady Studios
DC publishing will honor the legacy of one of the world’s greatest Super Heroes, Wonder Woman, with a showcase of three upcoming books:
- “Wonder Woman Historia” – an exploration of her history with the DC Black Label miniseries
- “Nubia and the Amazons” - expands the Amazon mytho
- “Wonderful Women of the World” – the original graphic novel honors the inspiration she has provided to women around the world
- “Batman/Fortnite” - DC will share details about the next installment of the epic comic crossover
Fans can also expect to hear more about the upcoming:
- “Batman: Fear State”
- “Black Manta” six issue series
- “Milestone Universe” returning
HBO Max will unveil an exclusive look at the upcoming series:
- DMZ, limited event series
The streamer is also debuting more surprises and sneak peeks from new series as well as returning favorites such as Titans and Doom Patrol.
Warner Bros. Animation will feature a look at the upcoming limited series:
- Aquaman: King of Atlantis
- Harley Quinn - Season 3 sneak peek
- Batman: Caped Crusader - get an early look at the next chapter of the Dark Knight in the all-new upcoming series
- Young Justice: Phantoms – season preview (warning: there will be spoilers!).
Warner Bros Home Entertainment will preview two upcoming original DC Animated Films:
- Injustice- get a sneak peek of Superman and the rest of the Justice League in the DC Original inspired by the popular games and comic.
- Catwoman: Hunted – see the debut trailer for the all-new animated heist movie.
DC FanDome Around the Globe will be free to all fans worldwide. Adding to the experience, fans in China will be able to enjoy the global content plus a variety of exclusive and engaging local DC content. Programming will be captioned in multiple languages, including Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, and Spanish.
DC Kids FanDome - Once again, DC FanDome is going to be a family affair, serving the youngest DC fans with their own special experience. Kids and their parents around the world can explore the DC Multiverse alongside their favorite DC Super Heroes, catch sneak peeks of upcoming DC animated adventures like Batwheels, DC Super Hero Girls and Teen Titans Go! and immerse themselves in at-home digital activities all in a safe, kid-friendly environment at DCKidsFanDome.com.
All Access DC FanDome:
In addition to joining the DC FanDome at the main DCFanDome.com destination, fans can watch the event via Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. DC FanDome will be fully accessible on phones, tablets, laptops, or desktops, allowing fans to take DC FanDome with them wherever they are.
Registering at DCFanDome.com to get news and updates and gain access to members-only exclusives. And follow the #DCFanDome hashtag on social media and the DC social channels on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Source: Warner Bros.