Based on the manga by Koyoharu Gotoge, ‘Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Mugen Train Arc’ premieres October 10 with ‘Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc’ coming December 5.
Crunchyroll will be streaming two arcs from the widely popular anime series Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – fans will once again be invited to journey with Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Mugen Train Arc - Premiering Sunday, October 10.
- The seven-episode arc adapts the popular film with an original episode, 70 new scenes, new music tracks, new open and ending animation, episode previews and new theme songs. It connects the Tanjiro Kamado, Unwavering Resolve Arc with the Entertainment District Arc, featuring a never-before-seen original episode with Kyojuro Rengoku taking on a new mission on the way to the Mugen Train.
- LiSA returns to sing the theme songs for the series, with the opening theme “Akeboshi” and ending with the theme “Shirogane.”
- Animation production is by ufotable.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc - Premieres on Sunday, December 5
- Debuting with an hour-long episode, it kicks off with the introduction of a new major demon, Daki (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro) who the young adventurers must contend with.
- Theme songs for the opening episode will be performed by Aimer (“Zankyosanka” and “Asa ga kuru”).
The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Tanjiro Kamado, Unwavering Resolve Arc premiered in 2019 and is based on Koyoharu Gotoge's manga, which boasts over 150 million copies in circulation in Japan. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is an action-packed tale of a young man in search of a cure for his sister, who has been turned into a demon after their family is viciously slaughtered by demons.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is now available subtitled on Crunchyroll.
For more information visit demonslayer-anime.com.