International Animation Festival in Šibenik, Croatia runs July 26-31, 2015.
Supertoon International Animation Festival announced its worldwide call for entries for its 2015 festival, taking place July 26th -31st in Šibenik, Croatia.
Filmmakers are invited to submit films produced after 1st January,
2013 to one of the Festival’s following competition category:
- Short Animated Films - Short-format, non-commissioned animated films or videos.
- Animated Films for Children - Animated works produced and distributed specifically for children audience. When a serial is the case, only one episode is eligible.
- Animated Music Videos - Official music videos, commissioned animated videos made specifically to promote music pieces.
- Animated commercials - Commissioned and applied animation in the field of advertising or promotion.
- Animated Title Sequences - Feature films official opening title sequences.
More information on the terms and conditions, the competition categories and the awards can be found here.
Please read them carefully before completing the entry form and submitting your film. The registration to participate in 5th Supertoon will be taken as acknowledgement of the regulations.
On submitting a film, the applicant accepts that the film can be selected for any of the competitions or for another programme section.
Entry forms and films must be received by March 15, 2015.
Source: Supertoon International Animation Festival