This free virtual presentation will explore the latest enhancements to NVIDIA® Omniverse™ Enterprise, and purpose-built BOXX hardware optimized to run this groundbreaking collaboration and simulation environment.
PNY, BOXX, and NVIDIA’s free one-hour webinar, 3D Design Collaboration, and Simulation – Hardware for NVIDIA Omniverse Enterprise Solutions, will take place Thursday, July 21 at 12:00 pm EDT / 9:00 am PDT.
During this webinar, a panel of experts will explore how NVIDIA® Omniverse™ Enterprise creates a more harmonious and efficient environment for today’s dynamic teams by connecting them and the 3D apps and tools they use every day. The webinar will highlight Omniverse Enterprise features and benefits, discuss the latest enhancements to this real-time-3D design collaboration and simulation platform for enterprises, and BOXX hardware purpose-built to realize the full potential of Omniverse Enterprise.
All live webinar attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win an NVIDIA RTX™ A4000!
Hosted by Sy Cody White, Digital Video Content Producer at PNY, the webinar will also feature Carl Flygare, NVIDIA Professional Graphics Product Marketing Manager, PNY, and Phil Lowery, Technical Marketing Manager, BOXX Technologies.
Both Flygare and Lowery bring exceptional knowledge and expertise gained through many years of industry experience. With over 15 years at PNY, Flygare is an expert in NVIDIA professional and data center solutions in workstation and vGPU contexts. Lowery, who leads Technical Marketing for BOXX and has been immersed in the high-tech industry since 1987, is responsible for a wide range of products, including APEXX deskside workstations, GoBOXX laptops, FLEXX and RAXX data center platforms, and BOXX Cloud.
Attend this free webinar to learn about:
- NVIDIA Omniverse Enterprise foundational components, and the underlying NVIDIA technology that provides physically accurate visualization and simulation
- How the extensibility and flexibility of Omniverse Enterprise allows companies or institutions to tailor it to meet their exact needs
- The value proposition to customers in Media & Entertainment
- How Omniverse Enterprise helps companies address remote and hybrid work challenges while enabling a transformative new era of 3D design pipelines and digital twin simulation
- NVIDIA-Certified System BOXX hardware for secure and seamless NVIDIA Omniverse Enterprise workflows, including APEXX EVEREST, APEXX Matterhorn, and FLEXX A1G
- BOXX’s secure, high-performance, virtual private cloud workstation service BOXX Cloud
- BOXX Jam Sessions that let you explore and experience NVIDIA Omniverse Enterprise to make an informed purchase decision
Dan Sarto is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Animation World Network.