This free virtual presentation and live Q&A will explore the increasing importance of GPU memory – and the NVIDIA RTX product family - as new applications add AI, real-time rendering, and simulation capabilities to their feature sets to enable even greater creativity.
PNY and NVIDIA’s free one-hour webinar, NVIDIA RTX - Groundbreaking Innovation is More Accessible Than Ever, will take place Thursday, August 25 at 12:00 pm EDT / 9:00 am PDT.
With NVIDIA’s recent expansion of the NVIDIA® RTX™ family of professional graphics boards with the launch of the NVIDIA RTX™ A4500 and NVIDIA RTX™ A5500, they continue to support an ever-widening range of use cases for creative, design, medical, scientific, and technical professionals. NVIDIA RTX technology increases the productivity, creativity, and time to insight for today’s increasingly complex workflows and modern production pipelines.
During this webinar, a panel of experts will explore the benefits of large GPU memory capacity for professional users, incremental performance offered by additional CUDA, RT, and Tensor Cores, and memory pooling and performance scaling enabled by NVIDIA® NVLink® (application support required). Moving beyond simple benchmarks, the implications and tangible value of a 20-30% productivity improvement from a workflow perspective – particularly for projects lasting months or even a year – will be discussed to ensure you have the knowledge required to select the best NVIDIA RTX board to realize your creative or technical vision.
Real-time remote collaboration and simulation environments like NVIDIA Omniverse™ Enterprise also depend on GPU performance and GPU memory capacity. These, and other, topics will be covered in considerable detail during the webinar.
All live webinar attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win an NVIDIA RTX A4500!
Hosted by Sy Cody White, Digital Video Content Producer at PNY, the webinar will also feature Carl Flygare, NVIDIA Professional Graphics Product Marketing Manager, PNY, and Allen Bourgoyne, Director, Product Marketing, NVIDIA Professional Visualization Products.
Both Flygare and Bourgoyne bring exceptional knowledge and expertise gained through many years of industry experience. With over 15 years at PNY, Flygare is an expert in NVIDIA professional and data center solutions in workstation and vGPU contexts. Bourgoyne, who heads up the product marketing team for NVIDIA’s Enterprise Visualization Solutions, group, has over 25 years’ experience in graphics hardware and software development, and has been involved in bringing innovative graphics technologies to market as well as helping hardware and software companies integrate the latest visual computing technology into their applications.
Attend this free webinar to learn about:
- The current NVIDIA RTX product line
- Deep dive on two new additions to the NVIDIA RTX pro graphics board family – the NVIDIA RTX A4500 and the RTX A5500
- How NVIDIA RTX technology – the fusion of enhanced CUDA Cores, second-generation RT Cores, and third-generation Tensor Cores – pushes the boundaries of the possible forward
- Industry trends driving demand for larger GPU memory capacity, why it matters, and why it is of critical importance to 3D design or technical professionals across an array of vertical markets
- What is GPU memory and why is it important, particularly now that AI, rendering, simulation, and 4K displays – with or without HDR – are moving into the mainstream
- How more GPU memory improves productivity and creativity, and the dire consequences of running out of GPU memory from a professional applications and solutions context
- The performance impact additional GPU memory can have on performance, particularly as 4K continues to become the new baseline display resolution
To register, visit https://www.pny.com/forms/professional/webinars/nvidia-rtx-hardware-update.
Dan Sarto is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Animation World Network.