Emmy Award-winning series created by JG Quintel concludes its eight-season run this month.
After eight successful seasons, Cartoon Network’s Emmy Award-winning hit series Regular Show, from creator and executive producer JG Quintel, will conclude with an ultimate intergalactic battle of good versus evil this weekend.
Regular Show returns Saturday, January 14 with back-to-back episodes beginning at 12 p.m. (ET/PT) with “Kill ‘Em with Kindness,” leading into the hour-long, out-of-this-world series finale premiering Monday, January 16 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT).
In the episode “Kill ‘Em with Kindness,” Pops completes his training and begins to use his newfound strengths for good:
See below for full programming details:
- Saturday, January 14: “Kill ’Em with Kindness” – Pops wants to be friends with someone.
- Saturday, January 14: “Meet the Seer” – The guys need to talk to someone smart.
- Monday, January 16: “Cheer Up Pops” – The guys want to cheer up Pops.
- Monday, January 16: “A Regular Show Epic Final Battle, Part 1” – An epic final battle begins.
- Monday, January 16: “A Regular Show Epic Final Battle, Part 2” – An epic final battle comes to its dramatic conclusion, and the fate of the universe is decided.
Regular Show’s series finale features series regulars JG Quintel (Creator, Voice of Mordecai and High Five Ghost), William Salyers (Voice of Rigby), Sam Marin (Voice of Muscle Man, Benson and Pops), Mark Hamill (Voice of Skips) and guest stars Robert Englund (A Nightmare On Elm Street) as Anti-Pops.
Source: Cartoon Network