Submissions now being accepted for the animation festival, taking place November 9 - 15.
CINANIMA is an Oscar qualifying event, with its Grand Prize winner for short films placed on the shortlist for the Best Animation Short film nominations. The event runs from November 9 – 15 in Espinho, Portugal; the entry deadline is July 10, 2020.
Submissions for the 44th edition of CINANIMA is now open and is subject to the following provisions:
- Animated sequences correspond to 70% of the film,
- Directed according to the definition of animation given by ASIFA3
- That are completed (final version)
- Concluded after January 1st, 2019
- Not submitted in previous editions of the Festival
More information about submissions is available here.