European event will provide real-time feedback, input, interactive discussions and keynotes from industry experts in the digital market.
Cartoon 360 has opened submissions for its 2020 edition; the event provides a unique pitching event dedicated exclusively to transmedia projects and IP. Participants have an opportunity to pitch their ideas and benefit from invaluable advice and feedback from some of Europe's key specialists in the industry. Discussions include the best practices in content creation and key roll-out strategy; audience engagement and marketing; budgeting and business planning.
Who can present a project?
- European producers who want to develop their animation project or property into a cross-media, multiplatform brand to be distributed on several platforms.
- European creators and IP owners who want to use animation to develop a cross-media project.
- Fluency in English is required to communicate with other participants and the pitch must be in English, as there will be no translation on site.
Which cross-media project can be submitted?
- An existing or in development property which is being developed across multiple platforms.
- Projects originating from an animated TV series, a film, or short form content
- Or a book, a game, a live event, or even a toy where animation is to be used to extend the property into a transmedia proposition
- At a stage where at least two ideas on distinct platforms can be fully pitched.
Pitching sessions of transmedia projects, include an interactive discussion with the panel of 25 experts and keynotes on the digital market. The event runs November 17-20 in Lille, France.
Deadline for submission is September 24 - complete information how to submit is available here.
Source: Cartoon 360