Toei Animation has entered into an agreement with Brazilian home video distributor PlayArte Pictures Entretenimento for ‘Saint Seiya’ series and films.
LOS ANGELES -- Toei Animation Inc has entered into an agreement with Brazilian home video distributor, PlayArte Pictures Entretenimento Ltda. The company has renewed its license with for Saint Seiya, which encompasses a significant portion of the Saint Seiya library, including five feature-length films and three animated series.
The renewed titles, which have been dubbed in Portuguese, include:
- Saint Seiya, The False God Eris
- Saint Seiya 2, Hot Battle of the Gods
- Saint Seiya 3, The Legend of the Hot Blooded Boys
- Saint Seiya 4, Warriors of Harumegedon
- Saint Seiya 5, The Heavens Chapter – Oveture
- Saint Seiya Hades – “Chapter Sanctuary”
- Saint Seiya Hades – “Chapter Inferno”
- Saint Seiya hades – “Chapter Elysion”
“Toei Animation is an outstanding partner with an unparalleled portfolio of major branded animated entertainment. We are excited to renew our Saint Seiya license and look forward to generating even more success with this renowned title,” commented Otelo Bettin Coltro/Executive VP.
“We are pleased to continue our association with PlayArte in Brazil,” said Masayuki Endo, President of Toei Animation Inc. “They have been an important partner in making our titles available across the country and cementing a strong Latin American fan base.”
Source: Toei Animation Inc.