October offerings include spooky fall themed episodes such as ‘Oddbods: Trick or Treat,’ ‘Pokemon: Ghoul Daze!’ and ‘Barbie Dreamtopia: The Damaged Spellbook;’ National Bullying Prevention Month is also highlighted with special episodes of ‘Gumby,’ ‘Dream Defenders,’ and ToddWorld.’
Kabillion and Kabillion Girls Rule!, is celebrating Halloween with “spook-tacular” featured programming all of October. October is also National Bullying Prevention Month, Kabillion and Kabillion Girls Rule! is highlighting special programing throughout the month to help shine a light on this important issue, too.
- “Pig Plot Potion” - It's Halloween, and the flock takes Luca trick or treating. However, one house doesn't seem quite right….
- “Treasure Hunt” - Hambo is sent on a mission to uncover some treasure as The Piggies throw a carnival for Halloween, and an uninvited guest joins in. “
- “Porcula” - Porcula tries to eat a bird on Halloween, but the bird outwits him.
- “Trick or Trick” - Boo! Follow the Oddbods as they go out and about tricking and treating their way through Halloween. Well...mostly tricking!
- “Ghoul Daze!” - While Ash and friends are training at the Summer Academy, they are taught how to deal with Ghost-Type Pokémon, should they ever run into them.
- “Sonic’s Scream Test” - During Chris' mom's movie shoot in a haunted castle, Sonic and friends are sucked into a mirror and King BoomBoo possesses Amy.
- “Along Came a Spider” - Bumblebee and Bulkhead’s first Halloween turns even spookier when they encounter a giant spider that turns out to be the deadly Decepticon Blackarachnia.
- “Fears of a Clown” - Class clown Bill has been pranking Zane lately. When the twins discover that Bill is Dreamwalking, they enter the Dreamworlds to rescue him, where a terrifying carnival of scares led by a grinning Clown Momok triggers Zoey’s childhood fear of clowns.
Kabillion Girls Rule!
- “Sound in Sweetvillle” - Chelsea hears a scary noise coming from under her bed and instead imagines herself in Sweetville, where residents are hearing a strange noise, which is causing the Candy Castle walls to shake apart.
- “The Damaged Spellbook” - When Chelsea discovers that Otto has torn a page in a cookbook that he borrowed, she goes to Dreamtopia, where the Apprentice Queens perform an opposite spell that mysteriously goes haywire.
- “Magic Tricks & A Fairy Tale” - Wally and Pandy are playing. Pandy discovers a magic box & Wally is writing a fairy tale.
- “Magic Wand & Crown” - Rosy and Pandy are playing with a magic wand & the BabyRiki are outside in the park enjoying autumn.
- “Nightmare on Bobby's Street” - Bobby notices a mysterious house on his block and becomes scared to go near it...until he meets the man who lives there.
- “Night of The Living Pumpkin” - It's Halloween and Bobby is too little to go trick or treating, so Uncle Ted helps Bobby turn his home into a Halloween House of Horror.
- “A Magical Dustup” - There's trouble in Fairyland when the official Fairy Duster falls ill and all of the magic dust is depleted. Chloe, Danny, and Tara must resupply the magical ingredient!
Dive Olly Dive:
- “Haunted Ship Prank” - Skid challenges Olly to stay overnight on the haunted shipwreck, despite warnings from Doug to stay away from the place. “Hide and Seaweed” –
- While on assignment in the Kelp Forest, Olly confronts a “sea monster” – the giant octopus of Kraken fame.
- “Castle Creeps” - When Pandora’s pet hamster “Mr. Nibbles” runs off, it leads her and Benjamin to the long forgotten Whiskerfur Castle, where ghostly specters can be seen, and creepy sounds heard.
- “Mummy with No Name” - At the New Mouse City Museum, strange things are happening. There are reports of a mummy walking around the Museum at night and even during the day, frightening visitors.
Little Baby Bum:
- “Halloween Songs” - Halloween is full of spooks and scares, and it’s up to Mia to show Ella how scary can be fun!
- “More Halloween” - Halloween Shark Time and more is the Little Baby Bum way to do it.
- “Calling All Ghouls” - Draculaura, Frankie, Clawdeen, Cleo, and Lagoona travel to a Transylvanian castle to find a lost vampire Princess and bring her back to Monster High. The Ghoul Squad is born!
- “Garden Ghouls” - The Ghoul Squad receives a call for help from Treesa Thrornwillow, whose sister is plotting to destroy the Haunted Garden where they both live. The ghouls must take flight with new butterfly wings to stop Treesa’s sister and save the garden.
- “Night Pests” - Sabrina goes into Jessie’s dream in order to fight a monster that has been appearing in their nightmares.
- “Return of the Werewolf” - Harvey the Werewolf gets loose in Greendale, then gets loose at Witch School.
My Little Pony:
- “Ghost of Paradise Estate” - A ghost appears to the Baby Ponies, but won't appear when Megan is around.
Thomas & Friends:
- “Scaredy Engines” - It’s Halloween. Thomas, Percy and Duck are sent to the Smelter to collect some scrap. But after Edward’s spooky ghost stories, Percy is scared.
National Bullying Prevention Month
In support of National Bullying Prevention Month, Kabillion & Kabillion Girls Rule! are featuring themed episodes, including:
- “Too Loo” - Too and Loo are two music notes who escape from a cracked record with a bully sour note in pursuit. Now it’s time to Gumby and Pokey to put the bully in its place.
- “Big Man on Campus” - When Chad – a student with a reputation as a bully – transfers to Meridian High, there’s mass panic. Only Zoey knows he’s really quiet and good-natured. When Icela uses a Dreamwalking Chad to terrorize everyone, it’s up to Zane & Zoey to set things right.
Kabillion Girls Rule!
- “Todd Takes A Stand” - A bully jeopardizes Todd and his friends' plan to ride a new playground slide.
- “Stable Secrets” - Wendy and Jerry lose confidence in themselves due to an online blog’s lies.
The new Freebies section of the Kabillion website is a great way for kids and families to extend the fun beyond the screen with printable/downloadable word searches and coloring pages, including characters and scenes from popular shows.
The fall-themed offerings are free to families nationwide, available on demand on most cable and satellite services and streaming platforms.