Update includes ability to isolate creative FX, organic tracking technology, enhanced HDR and WCG signal monitoring and VR viewing.
Flame 2018.3 empowers creative professionals to explore new, more efficient ways of working in post, with feature enhancements that offer greater pipeline flexibility, speed and support for emerging formats and technology.
Flame 2018.3 release highlights include:
- Action Selective: Apply FX color to an image surface or the whole action scene via the camera.
- Motion Warp Tracking: Organically distort objects that are changing shape, angle and form with new 32-bit motion vector-based tracking technology.
- 360-degree VR Viewing Mode: View LatLong images in a 360-degre VR viewing mode in the Flame player or any viewport during compositing and manipulate the field of view.
- HDR Waveform Monitoring: Set viewport to show luminance waveform; red, green, blue parade; color vectorscope or 3D cube; and monitor a range of HDR and wide color gamut color spaces including Rec2100 PQ, Rec2020 and DCI P3.
- Shotgun Software Loader: Load assets for a shot and build custom batches via Flame’s Python API, and browse a Shotgun project for a filtered view of individual shots.
- User-Requested Improvements for Action, Batch, Timeline and Media Hub.
Flame Family 2018.3 is available at no additional cost to customers with a current Flame Family 2018 subscription. For details and pricing, visit the Autodesk website.