Update includes UI improvements and GPU acceleration.
Digital artists can download the update and leverage the full computing power of modern devices, including GPU acceleration, with the app's revamped rendering engine. SketchBook 4.0 for Android also features new enhancements that make for a smoother, more convenient drawing experience, and enable larger canvas sizes, unlimited layers, a larger undo stack and more.
SketchBook 4.0 for Android highlights include:
- UI updates:
- Clean canvas with two-hand mode
- Marking menu
- Quick-access toolbar
- Sliders for quick brush size and opacity adjustment on the brush menu
- Customizable color swatches stored on the layer editor
- Redesigned rendering engine and brush engine with brush texture and more than 60 new brushes
- Enhanced symmetry tools with 16-sector radial symmetry
- Algorithmic predictive stroke to create precise shapes, lines and curves
- New ruler and true ellipse guides
- Color adjustments for hue, saturation, and luminance with real-time preview
- Flip canvas, lock layer and an improved time lapse screen recording workflow
SketchBook 4.0 for Android is part of the SketchBook family of apps, also available on iOS, Windows, and Mac. Visit sketchbook.com to access a free trial or to purchase.