Kidscreen unveils 18 new animation concepts from Australia, Malaysia, Korea, Thailand, Singapore and New Zealand that will be showcased the 2014 Asian Animation Summit.
Toronto, Canada -- Kidscreen announced the 18 animation concepts that have been selected for the 2014 Asian Animation Summit showcase. Representing the very best kids TV and film development work across Australia, Malaysia, Korea, Thailand, Singapore and New Zealand, these projects will be presented live at the event to an audience of broadcasters, co-producers, distributors and investors from Asia and the international marketplace.
- Balloon Barnyard Like A Photon Creative (Australia)
- Beat Monsters Synergy Media (Korea)
- Bestraunauts Ed Online (Malaysia)
- Book Hungry Bears Pukeko Pictures (New Zealand)
- Bubble Gump Ninjas Creatvtoon Studios (Malaysia)
- FBI—Furry Bear Investigations The Monk Studios (Thailand)
- Foodoo Frogtale Studio (Malaysia)
- Han Gusso Beboydcg (Thailand)
- Iffins The R&D Studio (Malaysia)
- Insectibles ONE Animation (Singapore)
- Journey of Long Studio Gale (Korea)
- Omega Illusionist Animation Studio (Malaysia)
- Persy Space Wishberry (Thailand)
- Puni Culi Sean Pictures (Korea)
- The Adventures of Chichi and Chacha Big Fish Media (Malaysia)
- Thunder Boy B.I. Group (Korea)
- Tilly with Spiky Hands TakToon Enterprise (Korea)
- Untleman ENEM (Korea)
An initiative of KOCCA (Korea), SIPA and DITP (Thailand), MDeC (Malaysia) and Screen Australia, the 2014 Asian Animation Summit is produced and owned by Kidscreen, with a mandate to facilitate international financing and co-production connections for projects from the Asian region.
This year’s event is set to take place in Hanoi, Vietnam from December 3 to 5—optimal timing for those who are also attending Asia Television Forum (December 9 to 12) in Singapore.
Over the course of the three-day event, each project will be presented in a moderated live pitch and Q&A format, with plenty of time for follow-up meetings and casual networking built into the schedule.