Nine works from an international slate of entries will compete in the VR Animation category.
The World Festival of Animated Film - Animafest Zagreb 2021 has announced its selections for the VR Animation Competition category. The selection committee was comprised of the festival’s artistic director, Daniel Šuljić, and Festival Council president Margit Antauer. The list of selected VR projects in the VR Animation Competition category is as follows:
- 4:3 (360˚) – d. Ross Hogg / United Kingdom / 2019
- and so I wait for you as a lonely house till you will see me again and live in me - d. Colectivo Reclab / Colombia / 2020)
- Aqualia - d. Vladislav Knežević / Ustanova Zagreb film / Croatia / 2021
- Dislocation - d. Veljko Popović, Milivoj Popović / Prime Render Studios; Bagan Films / Croatia, France / 2020
- Otawamure - d. Yoriko Mizushiri / Kodansha VR Lab, Ltd. / Japan / 2019
- Replacements - d. Jonathan Hagard / Kampung Ayu; Ossa Film; Suwe Ora Jamu / Japan, Germany, Indonesia / 2020
- The Abandoned Deity - d. Yi-Chun Kao / Kaohsiung Film Archive / Taiwan / 2019
- The Hangman at Home VR - d. Michelle Kranot, Uri Kranot / Late love productions; Floreal films; Miyu; NFB / Denmark, France, Canada / 2020
- The West Flemish Pub Experience - d. Joren Vandenbroucke / KASK School of Arts / Belgium / 2020
The 31st World Festival of Animated Film - Animafest Zagreb will take place in Zagreb from June 7-12, 2021.
Source: Animafest Zagreb