The graphics and vistech innovator’s latest graphic cards optimize image fidelity and color accuracy; graphics and compute-based apps operate simultaneously without compromising workflows.
AMD, a key leader in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies, has released the AMD Radeon PRO W7000 Series graphics cards - their first professional graphics cards that's built on the AMD chiplet design and offers DisplayPort 2.1. As a result, professionals can create and work with high-polygon count models seamlessly while delivering high image fidelity and color accuracy, running graphics and compute-based applications concurrently without disrupting workflows.
“The new AMD Radeon PRO W7000 Series are the most powerful graphics cards AMD has built to date, providing professionals, creators and artists with exceptional performance and value to drive the most demanding professional design and creative applications.” said Scott Herkelman, senior vice president and general manager, Graphics Business Unit at AMD. "The AMD Radeon PRO W7900 and W7800 Series graphics cards are built to deliver incredible performance and reliability in professional applications, while providing color critical accuracy and an incredible visual experience.”
Key features include:
- AMD RDNA 3 Architecture – The compute units share resources between rendering, AI, and raytracing, offering more raytracing performance per compute unit than the previous generation.
- Dedicated AI Acceleration and Second-Generation Raytracing – New AI instructions and increased AI throughput deliver over 2X more performance than the previous AMD RDNA 2 architecture. In comparison, second-generation raytracing technology delivers higher performance than the previous generation.
- Up To 48 GDDR6 Memory – Allows professionals and creators to work with large 3D models and environments, edit and layer complex timelines using the latest digital cinema camera formats and render photorealistic, raytraced images.
- AMD Radiance Display Engine with DisplayPort 2.1 Support – Provides high resolutions, over 68 billion colors, and high refresh rates—with outputs supporting next-generation displays and multi-monitor configurations options, creating an immersive visual environment.
- Certified for Leading Professional Applications – AMD works with leading software application vendors to build AMD Radeon PRO graphics cards to optimize integration.
Additional information is available here.