Cartoon Network’s Emmy-winning series returns with all-new algebraic episodes, kicking off Monday, July 17 at 7:45 p.m. (ET/PT) with “Abstract,” in which Jake is haunted by a mysterious dream, and will be available early, July 14, on the Cartoon Network App.
Cartoon Network’s Emmy-winning hit series Adventure Time returns for a five-night event this July with all-new algebraic episodes. The event kicks off Monday, July 17 at 7:45 p.m. (ET/PT) with “Abstract,” in which Jake is haunted by a mysterious dream.
Joining the lineup on Tuesday, July 18 is “Ketchup,” featuring a guest appearance from Regular Show’s JG Quintel and guest animation by Lindsay and Alex Small-Butera. Plus, fans get to see more of Fionna and Cake in “Fionna and Cake and Fionna,” premiering Wednesday, July 19.
Fans can watch all five episodes Friday, July 14 via ‘See It First’ on the Cartoon Network app.
See below for full programming lineup:
- Monday, July 17: “Abstract” -- As Jake goes through some personal changes, he’s haunted by a mysterious dream encounter with his brother Jermaine.
- Tuesday, July 18: “Ketchup” -- BMO and Marceline swap stories about their recent adventures. Features guest appearance by Regular Show’s JG Quintel and guest animation by Lindsay and Alex Small-Butera.
- Wednesday, July 19: “Fionna and Cake and Fionna” -- An unexpected critic shows up at Ice King’s latest Fionna and Cake book reading.
- Thursday, July 20: “Whispers” -- While safeguarding a frightened Sweet P, Finn is led into a confrontation with an old foe.
- Friday, July 21: “Three Buckets” -- Finn and Fern’s carefree visit to some old ruins turns disastrous.
Source: Cartoon Network