Search form

[LFG] Unreal Gameplay Programmer looking for small team or artist to partner up with

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
[LFG] Unreal Gameplay Programmer looking for small team or artist to partner up with

Greetings,

I am an experienced gameplay programmer looking for a small team to join or an artist / animator to partner up with.

About me:

• I have been working in the games industry for almost 15 years.
  • I have bootstrapped, grown and sold my own games studio with over 20 employees over the course of 10 years (the company still exists).
  • I am a seasoned gameplay programmer, IT infastructure manager, product developer and studio director.
  • I am working with Unreal for a little over a year now and I am still learning, with a focus on gameplay and multiplayer.
  • I have solid C++ skills.

I would like to join a small team or partner with another person to improve my skillset and understanding of Unreal, without committing on a fulltime job. I am not interested in a salary at this point. I am currently doing this for fun and I would like to work with like-minded people. I specifically notice that I reach my limits working alone without anyone that can contribute to the visual aspects of game development.

I am open minded when it comes to graphical style and genre, but ideally I would like to work on super small scale games or protoypes with a multiplayer aspect. I would prefer to publish games as fast as possible instead of working on something with excessive scope that never releases.

Feel free to ask for more info.

PS: Sorry if this is not the right subforum, couldn't find any teams or jobs catgory.

Edited by: NEVQ151 on 08/23/2022 - 12:56am
Hi, I would like to work in

Hi, I would like to work in your company and at the moment I can provide several resumes created from videos processed by me. All these videos were recorded using this site, so I think we could work together with you!

Thanks for offer!

Hello my friend! If you are looking for a team of experienced programmers, then I advise you to contact https://programmingdoer.com/do-my-c-plus-plus-homework an online service that provides assistance in solving various complex tasks in the field of web development. These learning platforms typically offer a wide variety of courses, interactive lessons, and the ability to learn different programming languages. I myself use similar services and am sure that this is a great way to learn a new profession or improve skills.

I am also studying to become

I am also studying to become a programmer and often have problems with some tasks. Recently there were problems with encoding. and only coding assignment help helped me complete everything in accordance with all the requirements. It’s very convenient that there are so many services.

When you make your own

Continuous progress and growth are key components of success, whether in business or personal life. When it comes to making changes for the better, the https://besoaesthetics.com/non-surgical-brazilian-butt-lift/ Upper East Side procedure was a big step forward for me. It was not only a change in appearance, but also a positive transformation inside, which helped me feel better and more confident.