Search form

Instagram as a progress diary while I develop my story.

1 post / 0 new
Instagram as a progress diary while I develop my story.

Hello you all!

I hope this is the right place to post this, if not... i'm very sorry!

What do you think about developing something you hope someday will be picked and posting some of the results on Intagram or any other social network? Does it give you more motivation? The opposite? Or is it poinless?

I recently created this account for animations, drawings and digital paitings related to my personal project:

https://www.instagram.com/paco_pacato/

My feelings for now are mixed, the response has being nice but there's no much following and I don't know if that means much. I feel that I have to be more organized and procrastinate less to keep posting, which is good, and obligates me to think of better ways to achieve coherent results. 

Anyway I'm sure about something. Ignoring algorithms, follow rates, likes, and the hope my show will be picked one day,  i'm having a tone of fun discovering that the puzzle I decided to play with grows longer and longer and not all the pieces are clear. I hope i'll have the opportunity to include some friends and develope it with people I love and admire. If nothing happens in the end, I got richer in the process.

Thank you!

Paco Pacato's picture
Paco Pacato

Paco Pacato