Search form

colors

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
colors

How do you choose colors for yor work?

usually according to the mood

usually according to the mood, but it's not always suitable, I open the palette, and look at more delicate tones, if they are necessary

It depends on the product add

It depends on the product add or company logo I have to design. Technical items, like phones, computers, and different programs, tend to be more attractive in cold palettes. The grey and blue combination is a key. Although the food, drinks, and cafe images can differ, people prefer more cheerful colors in this sphere, so I prefer warm and bright pallets. If it’s some nightclub or entertainment ad, it’s hard to imagine that without neon (I take such templates on this link). However, the number of fields using this effect in design has expanded much lately, and it fits perfectly everywhere. So, I feel the mood of the product or site and try to develop it into something beautiful using appropriate pallets

Think of primary colors as

Think of primary colors as the foundation of your design, anchoring it in a general color scheme. Any of these colors, or a combination of them, can act as a guidepost for your brand as you branch out into other hues, tones, and tints. phoodle

Colors are the vibrant

Colors are the vibrant threads that weave the tapestry of our world, adding depth, richness, and vitality to every aspect of life. From the azure skies to the emerald forests, each hue holds a unique allure, captivating our senses and igniting our imagination. Here Essay outlines, when infused with the palette of colors, transform into dynamic visual representations, enhancing comprehension and fostering creativity. Whether it's the warm embrace of a sunset's golden glow or the cool serenity of a moonlit indigo night, colors evoke emotions, spark inspiration, and paint the canvas of our existence with boundless beauty.