Search form

Spotted at the very first episode

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Spotted at the very first episode

It's a rare occasion to spot a really worthy animation series during the release of the first episodes. Today I want to tell you about Take My Muffin and It’s one of the best examples of adult animation I’ve seen yet.

Everything about these creatures is spot on: Rok is a three-eyed cat that serves as the head of the NPO startup lab. Draka is preoccupied with matters of money and government. She's a constant source of rage and abrasiveness. Mojo is a potato who also happens to be a protector. In contrast to Draka's harshness, the dude is a genuine stoner who will not put his bong down for even a minute. As a result, he is the one who constantly calms her down. I think Dr. Noper is some kind of goblin. A problem-solver at heart, he literally never stops thinking.

Korney is a unicorn who has never been exposed to this kind of situation before. Aside from producing psychedelic boogies, everyone else needs him. It turns out he's an expert at coming up with company ideas on the fly.

Oh and I almost forgot: this is the first-ever NFT show. The first episode is so good that I'm considering acquiring an NFT from Binance or Rarible. Or maybe start staking their 1inch token. 

too late brev, I've seen it

too late brev, I've seen it already :---)

my man let the folks enjoy

my man let the folks enjoy too

too late brev, I've seen it

tbh I really liked it even though I didn't expect it to be half as good as it actually is

man this world will never be

man this world will never be the same 

while our reality feels more

while our reality feels more and more like a movie the movies and specofocally animation has gone way too far