Search form

NFT animation as a revolution of the industry

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
NFT animation as a revolution of the industry

Take My Muffin is an animated comedy that parodies Palo Alto. After losing his memories in a road accident, Korney discovers he can come up with brilliant business ideas without any effort. The only way to regain his memories is to cooperate with Rok, a bizarre three-eyed cat. He runs a startup lab that employs demons, goblins etc.

The producer of this animation, ToonBox, have previously created Mr. Freeman and Cut The Rope. But their new title has a unique characteristic that makes it stand out: Take My Muffin is totally sponsored by the crypto community and does not rely on TV broadcasters or streaming providers, thus it cannot be censored in any way.

TMM NFTs are the most thrilling!  You can find loads of generated NFTs on Binance or rare handcrafted collectibles on Rarible. Whatever you buy, you earn TMM tokens that you may also buy straight from 1inch. Their holders may influence ToonBox choices about Take My Muffin and have access to new episodes before other fans. The first episode is available for free on YouTube, however further episodes may only be available on Premier streaming or 2x2 TV. Anyway, this series is revolutionizing animation right now, so it's a 100% must-see I guarantee. 

the fact that they don't get

the fact that they don't get their funding from big companies is pleasing

mane just imagine - absolute

mane just imagine - absolute creative freedom 

their rarible nfts are sooo

their rarible nfts are sooo good, but a bit too pricey 

imagine being a unicorn and

imagine being a unicorn and you you end up in a house with goblins demons etc lmao

well he lost his memory so

well he lost his memory so most likey doesn't giva a shit lmao 

NFT animation is a process of

NFT animation is a process of creating animations or motion graphics using non-fungible tokens (NFTs). This type of animation can be used for a variety of purposes such as creating digital art games or even advertisements. I often visit this https://masterbundles.com/stock-content/vector/animal-svg/dinosaur-svg/ link to download animal templates. NFT animation often makes use of blockchain technology in order to create and track the ownership of the resulting animations.

The NFT animation industry

The NFT animation industry has been growing rapidly over the past few years. With the help of blockchain technology, many new companies have emerged in this space. NFT animation has been around since the early 2000s, but it wasn't until recently that it really started to take off. The reason for this is that there were no real ways of monetizing the content until recently. Visit https://papers-board.net/ for hiring good writers.

I think about NFT animation

I think about NFT animation as a revolution of the industry. In the past, it was difficult to get attention from people and get known. Now, with NFT animation, you can easily create your own cartoon character and attract more attention. I've vacations next week so I am satisfied with trip planner tool to provide me the complete guidelines. You don't need to be famous or have any special skills, just put up an animated GIF on social media and watch what happens!