Search form

Top 10 Summer Animes

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Top 10 Summer Animes

Are you an anime lover? Here is the complete guide for anime. As the summer season is now at the door. So I took a complete series of 10 worth-watching movies according to the summer season. My exposure to the anime world helps me to give perfect recommendations. There are many elegantly directed summer animes of wide genres. 1 Listed as follows:
2 Remake Our Life!
3 Laid -Back Camp
4 Tokyo Revengers
5 Odd Taxi
6 The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated!
7 Shaman King (2021)
8 Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid 
9 SK8 The Infinity
10 Squid Girl
11 Barakamon
These are all fantastic movies and I will recommend them because of the amazing stories. Now I will give some attributes of all these movies one by one. Remake Your Life is a manga animation. It has 12 episodes. This is the story of the game developer who lost his job.
                             “ Don’t be afraid to fail,
                               Be afraid not to try.”
As a game developer, Hashiba Kyouyo is not such an elegant and master in programming. He has to lose his job because his company was suffered from bankruptcy. He is understanding himself as a viler because after losing his job he came to his hometown. After 10 years of living his life as jobless, he wanted to get back to his professional life. This movie is about failure and a boy who getup against failure for achieving success.

Ken Wakui has illustrated a great movie Tokyo Revengers a manga series. This is the great collab of action and love. Fantasy is the main factor of the movie. A middle-aged man wants to travel through time to save his ex-girlfriend. Afterward, he became the leader of the gang of the city. This season is highly recommended to those who like action movies. This is a science fiction movie and rated well.

As animation industry has many series on imagination. Odd Taxi is one of the summer animes  which is an anthropomorphic anime. In this anime, the main character is Odokawa a driver of a walrus taxi. His age is 41. This is the mysterious season. A girl from high school was reported as missing a student high school. Police started to investigate this girl. Clues took the police to Odokawa. This mysterious story has a unique taste. 

Adventurous animation has a great fan following. SK8 The Infinity is an adventurous movie and the creator of the are Bones and Hiroko Utsumi. Skateboarding is now developing at a greater pace. This movie is also about the skaters and the language is Japanese. This movie has a separate fan base because this is an adventurous season. The amazing direction is given by Hiroko Utsumi.

1. Death Note

1. Death Note

2. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Thanks for the list, I

Thanks for the list, I enjoyed reading your post. Especially read about Hashiba Kyouyo. I love anime and manga. Death Note is my favorite movie. Once in school I even had to write essays about my passions, I chose anime. It's a good thing I had some help from the studyessay.org team, and I got a good grade.