Search form

Looking for two niche animated films, seem to be lost to time

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Looking for two niche animated films, seem to be lost to time

The first cgi film was a shot film about loss, an old woman was putting in memories of her husband (such as a pipe, a picture, etc) that were coming into the building (that looked like a library or clocktower, but instead of books there was a vast amount of storage boxes) from a clothes line going in from the outside, all the memorabilia hung from the line with a hangers. I believe it ends with the woman stumbling and her dropping everything, the film was a metaphor for losing someone dear to you.

The second one I cannot find is also about loss. A grandfather and a grandaughter are in a room, the grandfather falls asleep, to the grandaughters dismay he had passed on in the sofa chair. The grandaughter takes him apart, like his nose, etc and puts every part of him in boxes until there is no more to store, the room being filled with boxes.

These films were very dear to me, they struck a cord to me as a child who lost their parents too early in their life. I'd love to find them again if anyone knows what these films are called! They were both on youtube, but I'm not sure if their titles were in English.

It would mean so much to me to know that these animated films are still out there :)

Much love

This is something completely

This is something completely unfamiliar to me, although I rarely watch films. In general, I have a large archive of films and reviews for them, it is convenient and useful. Naturally, I have proven services on which I regularly read up-to-date reviews of fresh films, for example, https://supremestudy.com/film-review, this is a proven site that I really like, so I always recommend it to my friends to study this selection film review, and now to you. 
Perhaps you will be able to find the plot you need in the search.