Search form

Music Composer and kind of Story Writer looking for coorporate!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Music Composer and kind of Story Writer looking for coorporate!

Hello, this is Minjae Kim majoring in Contemporary Writing and Production in Berklee College of Music.

For music I like to write rock/metal and chamber/orchestra music or combination of both, but I write anything for clients' need. Below is some examples.

김민재 · Minjae Kim Portfolio

I also have interest in writing settings and backgrounds as well as creating characters, usually huge scaled fictional world or villain.

Feel free to contact! Thanks.

mkartist's picture
MK

MK

Edited by: mkartist on 09/15/2021 - 10:00am
It's very cool. I'm a writer

It's very cool. I'm a writer too and I run my own blog. I recommend a great article on how to bs a paper, useful for anyone who wants to be a writer. Do you doubt the creativity of documents written by other people?  Well, do not doubt about the standard of these papers, but still want to ensure that it will not let you down whatsoever and double-check all orders before handing over the finished document for final review.

Thanks for sharing! It is

Thanks for sharing! It is cool!

Hi! Suppose you are a music

Hi! Suppose you are a music composer ready to cooperate with beginners or little-known musicians. In that case, I think it will be very interesting for you to get a job in a company engaged in advertising in show business. For example, high-quality and memorable singles are needed for music promotion and advertising of a musician or soloist. If you are ready and know how to write them, I think you should contact the company, the link to which I left in the comments. I turned to them when the guys and I started working as musicians. This is a very cool company.