Search form

Introduction & Animation Exercises

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Introduction & Animation Exercises

Hi All!

My name is Jason, and I'm an aspiring animator and/or character designer.

My lifelong dream has been to become a part of the Pixar family, ever since I first saw "Toy Story" as a child back in 1995.

Last year, I worked my absolute hardest to complete my A.A. degree in Studio Art and apply to a bunch of universities to pursue an animation degree. I was admitted into San Jose State University's exteemed (and heavily impacted) Animation/Illustration program, but I ultimately made the difficult decision to withdraw my admission as I simply could not afford the expenses.

As such, I've instead taken the liberty of carving my own path to the animation industry. I've been teaching myself the ins and outs of animation, taking advantage of the wealth of online resources, absorbing it all and practicing as much as I can to hone my animation skills and maximize my creative potential.

I've also applied for Pixar's summer internship, so my fingers are crossed!

I'm currently working on completing the "51 Great Animation Exercises" challenge featured on Animator Island. Shown here is my finished set of Level 1 exercises. I have to say that with every frame I draw, I become more certain that I was born to animate! It just feels like magic.

https://youtu.be/w3TS2_Qxw5M

Feedback, questions, suggestions and thoughts of any kind are appreciated. Thanks so much, and I'm excited to have finally joined this community!

My website:

www.jason-n-matthews.com

Animation world network has

Animation world network has an information about AWN's Show and Tell. You can get their liberty of carving my own path to the animation industry. Now you can check https://www.paymentsjournal.com/7-essential-steps-to-analyze-your-data/ and get to learn more new admirable skill of marketing. They provided list to maximize my creative potential which is given on link. Join it for more details.