Search form

Bad reviews on Glassdoor

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bad reviews on Glassdoor

What can I do for removing them? If contacting someone from Glassdoor, is there any chance that they will remove it?

You could report them.

You could report them.

I know that feeling when you

I know that feeling when you see that your business is full of fake reviews. I own a small taxi company. Recently, I fired some drivers because they were very rude to clients. They started to write a lot of fake reviews from multiple accounts. I was very angry with that. A friend of mine advised me to go for a defamation lawsuit consultation online. I was very impressed by the solutions lawyer offered me. Of course, I hired them to resolve this question. I was shocked when I saw that the reviews were deleted in 48 hours.

Yes, negative reviews always

Yes, negative reviews always spoil both the store page and the mood. Therefore, if this happens to me, I try to dilute them with Positive Reviews. And you know from me until the clients left, but on the contrary, a large number of people came.

I think that candidates don't

I think that candidates don't post bad reviews about employer on Glassdoor for no reason. Did you do anything wrong? Fired someone for no reason maybe?

You really don't have to be

You really don't have to be bad to get negative reviews there. This so-called democracy sometimes sets people off limits. When I was looking for the jobs in Kuwait I also saw a few bad testimonials on Glassdoor, so that made me change the job search site. So perhaps you are right in your wish to punish those who try to delibetately ruin employers' reputation.

Hello,

Hello,

I think you deserve bed reviews that's why the candidate gave bad reviews on glassdoor. Because without any reason the candidate doesn't post on glassdoor. You can check my company's commercial painter reviews on glassdoor.