Search form

Animation Student's Dream Wacom One - Donors Choose

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Animation Student's Dream Wacom One - Donors Choose

https://www.donorschoose.org/project/animation-students-dream-wacom-one/4969024/?utm_source=dc&utm_medium=directlink&utm_campaign=teacherhub&utm_term=teacher_5288500&rf=directlink-dc-2020-07-teacherhub-teacher_5288500&challengeid=21163100

Help me give my students Wacom One tablets so that they can use industry tools in their learning environment and these tablets will also be used for an animations course.

My Students

It is my goal to reach the learning needs of all of my students. I have students from a variety of backgrounds and every one of them has a specific need that can be met in the classroom.

As a teacher, I want the best for my students and as a community, you should want the best students out of my school.

Donating to projects like mine will help ensure that students are prepared and focused on a future that will impact their life and yours.

My Project

The Wacom tablet will enhance learning in the classroom by speeding up the animation process and allowing enhanced artistic creativity. Students will not only learn the process and the software but will get to experience animation with the use of the tablet.

I want my students to be able to learn on the same equipment they will see in the workplace.

Giving students the right equipment today will help them prepare for their future. Plus it is just cool and the students will have a blast. Education should be fun!

Looks and sounds really

Looks and sounds really interesting! I hope that your project will be successful

I think that it is a very

I think that it is a very interesting project for your students. As for me, in such cases, I also use Paperell service or other educational resources to use plagiarism checker or to get some help with assignments. I like that I can trust https://paperell.com/free-plagiarism-checker as it's very popular among students. I am sure that your project will be successful and have excellent results. I think that there should be more similar projects to involve youth in the development of this filed. 

The Salesforce-Associate

The Salesforce-Associate Practice Questions offer a comprehensive preparation tool for individuals aiming to excel in Salesforce certification exams. These questions cover a wide range of topics, including Salesforce administration, customization, configuration, and integration. Designed to mimic the format and difficulty level of the actual exam, Salesforce-Associate Practice Questions help users assess their knowledge, identify areas for improvement, and build confidence for success.