Search form

A creative way to turn my audiobook to an animated movie

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
A creative way to turn my audiobook to an animated movie

So I wrote a story based on video game addiction and LGBT issues. I hired some people, got artwork and voice-acting. (it's called "Permadeath - The Haze" - on youtube for free)

Not enough for me. I want to turn it into an animated film - also for free on youtube. Since I can't fund an animated film, I wanted to try and recruit the funds on kickstarter if enough people would be interested. Since I can't open a kickstarter campaign, I essentially wanted the animator to open the kickstarter for me and they will receive all the funds (they also determine the cost).  Does it sound crazy?

-Larpushka

Edited by: Larpushka on 04/25/2020 - 12:46am
Thank you for giving us the

Thank you for giving us the free version on YouTube. It's bad that not all films can be watched online, but on the other hand, the content should be paid for, especially if these are high-budget films that spend a lot of money on. Film critics often do in-depth analyzes of such films and give them a lot of criticism. I think along with this article https://www.filmink.com.au/examining-the-great-gatsby-movie-vs-book/ , you can analyze this difference. There is a whole confrontation Great Gatsby Movie vs Book and this makes the film industry mega competitive.