Search form

college concerns- calart's character animation v. experimental animation

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
college concerns- calart's character animation v. experimental animation

hi there!

I'll be applying for college in a few months and one of my colleges is, of course, CalArts. My concern is that I'm unsure of which program to apply for. I do want to create character animations, but I've seen plenty of that in the Experimental Animation students' work. I'm interested in learning lots of different types of animation, so that sounds experimental? However, it *is* their Character Animation program that is so highly credited. 

I would love to hear from current students of either program or Alumni :)

thank you!

Wow. this is not bad.

Wow. this is not bad.

Not bad.

Not bad.

What a huge list of

I have heard a lot about this college. There was a very large list of reviews. Someone says that college is ideal for studying. I have seen a lot of reviews about the fact that not a specialized education is on a bad level. Students face a lot of problems with their studies. But that's not a reason to be upset, because you can use a website https://writix.co.uk/report-writing-service that helps with writing various papers. I personally used this website to help write report. But it's not specialized education is the one that is least interested in admission. My friend studied experimental animation and now he is one of the best employees in his company.

How to start blogging?

How to start blogging? Determine what you want to write about and also you can read the articles or go url. It may be: cooking, traveling, fashion, sports, cars. Tell us about the lessons, proposal service share your knowledge. You can write about everything.