Search form

YouTube Horror/Action Series needs Animator

1 post / 0 new
YouTube Horror/Action Series needs Animator

Necrowolfe is a passion project of mine that's been in the idea phase for a while now, so I'm here to see if I can get it started for real.

The basic idea is a Horror/Action based series similar to Supernatural or Grimm, amped up into an epic adventure full of thrilling action scenes and intense horror. It'll be closer to a solid PG-13, so a fair amount of violence and language, but nothing too crazy. 

The story is pretty simple, titular character Ridley Necrowolfe and his band of misfit friends hunting down supernatural threats and uncovering dark mysteries. I have characters planned out and have started working on full scripts and storylines for episodes, the problem being I really suck at drawing.

I need an animator or two for character designs and, of course, animating the series as a whole. There will be a ton of action and fight scenes and lots of monster stuff, so I would like to find someone(s) with experience or interest in those two categories. This is a YouTube series, and a bit of a side project mostly for fun. Also kind of wish fulfillment, as I've wanted to do a series like this for a long time. If this sounds fun to you, respond here or email me anytime!

raycepatchen@gmail.com