Search form

Animation Internship

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Animation Internship

Hi, I am an animation student from Spain. I study a Master's in animation at a public university. I would like to ask what your advice is regarding asking for an internship abroad, especially in the USA (Disney, Warner). I am pretty interested in 2D animation and Creative affairs. So I thought of asking for internships about these. But the tjing is I need to be officially able to work in the USA. For doing that I must ask for a permit, but I am not sure which one should it be (perhaps H-3...) for an internship in my case. Here is the information that I found.
https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/temporary-employment/

I have heard of Fulbright, and there is one here in Spain to extend Artistic Education for one year, in the USA. This grant covers an internship period for some months in the USA (usually after some studies) but I don't know if this is appliable to this kind of animation internships.
So my question is has someone else tried this not being from the USA and succeeded? What kind of permit did you ask for? What would be tour advice regarding asking for one of thise

I will follow this topic next

I will follow this topic next year, I would also like to study animation and I will be interested in what experience as an intern was the most useful.

I just finished my internship

I just finished my internship in the animation field, and I'm really excited to talk about my experience. It was an amazing journey, though not without its challenges. During my internship, collaborating on a project with experienced animators was incredibly beneficial. Being part of a team enhanced my communication, time management, and compromise skills significantly. The only problem I faced out how to balance the demanding workload with my university assignments. This is where https://eduhelper/essay-samples/immigration helped me. It has truly been a lifesaver for handling home assignments and essays.

I will follow this topic next

I will follow this topic next year, I would also like to study animation and I will be interested in what experience as an intern was the most useful.

I think you should think about what techniques you want to learn if you are just starting out with animation. And basic internships from most companies will suit you. Later, when your level gets higher, you can choose what is more important to you. Perhaps you have some initial skills and you can try yourself in some volunteer and useful projects for the community. Last semester, my friends and I made animations for some video essays on the American Revolution https://edubirdie.com/examples/american-revolution/ It was a big responsibility for me, because it was a project that was curated by the university library and I understood that these essays students will use to prepare their projects. But despite the stress, we managed to make this project and it turned out so cool that my future employer liked it and I was able to find my first job.