Search form

A short animation: A Day in Psyche's Life

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
A short animation: A Day in Psyche's Life

Hello everyone!

Recently joined and wanted to share our first animation with you. If you like our style, keep an eye on our FB page as we're getting ready to release the story of Orpheus & Eurydice. Feedback very much appreciated.

https://www.facebook.com/ElysianAnimation/videos/1707683875936133/

Thanks,
Rhea

Edited by: Rhea on 09/12/2018 - 6:40pm
The atmosphere and sound

The atmosphere and sound design is very nice :)

My only criticism is that the design and movements of the characters seem a little robotic and don't blink enough.

The detail of the backdrops (like the butterfly floating in the beginning of the opening sequence) was very well done :) This could be suitable as an ingame cutscene 

I would like to hire this

I would like to hire this person to do my animation projects that I have got from the company including coursework writing service online. I hope he will provide his best to do this project successfully, Thanks for this information.

Nice post. I found this is an

Nice post. I found this is an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I am glad to read this post hope your next article is are so useful for me so you are meet in next process for more information click this link below: -Shopclues CEO Email ID Vijay Phone Number Flipkart Mail ID 2    Sweta........