Search form

Need Music for Your Animation? {NINICHI | Freelance Composer for Hire}

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Need Music for Your Animation? {NINICHI | Freelance Composer for Hire}

Hello everyone! 

I’m Ninichi & I'm a freelance composer for indie films, animations, games and other media. I can compose in a wide range of styles, and really enjoy discovering and working on new projects, so do get in touch if you’d like to explore working together. 

I'm currently open for commissions and would love to hear all about your animation / project and to see how we might be able to bring it to life through the music.

You can visit my website: ninichimusic.com, to get a better sense of me, my music, see my credit list, testimonials etc.

This is my dedicated Film / TV / Animation Music page.

I’m a great supporter of indie projects and would love to hear about yours and to explore whether I can help you and be a part of it. 

Testimonials:

‘Working with Ninichi was fantastic! I was impressed by the speed at which she composed the music I commissioned, and all the right moods were hit. The 'Saving Clara' theme gets me involuntarily clenching my teeth with worry during the final scene. Exactly the feeling I wanted the audience to experience. Thanks to her, I've finally wrapped up a project I had been putting on and off for 3 years'

Erik Boismer, Animator & Producer of Warmth (Animated Short)

‘In my 13 years of directing, producing and editing 10 feature and 17 short films, I’ve worked with many composers. None have impressed me more than Ninichi. She’s fast on the turnaround, compliments the action on screen without overwhelming it…’ She’s my first choice with anything I work on from this point forward’. 

Dexter Goad, Filmmaker & Owner of ShadowDog Productions

Ninichi's picture
NINICHI | Freelance Music Composer ninichimusic.com @ninichimusic

NINICHI | Freelance Music Composer
ninichimusic.com
@ninichimusic

Edited by: Ninichi on 07/30/2018 - 6:28am
Quicklink to my credit list:

Quicklink to my credit list: ninichimusic.com/credits

ninichimusic.com
@ninichimusic

Here's a link to the

Here's a link to the animation: WARMTH!

ninichimusic.com
@ninichimusic

Calico - a cute cat game I

Calico - a cute cat game I did the soundtrack for has just launched on Kickstarter: 

ninichimusic.com
@ninichimusic

Thats actually amazing! I

Nice!

Thats actually amazing! I myself am trying to break into the film composition world. I've got a special love for animation (mostly classic).
I'll definitely follow your whereabouts. 

Much luck and success in the future

Roy

That's amazing

That's amazing

For the moment i'm still using the library of youtube studio for my channel Children's Tv Funny