Search form

Maine Media College Summer Animation Courses

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Maine Media College Summer Animation Courses

Hello, just wanted to share that I will be covering two courses at Maine Media College this summer (one for adults, the other for high school students)

3D Motion Graphics with Cinema4D (Aug 5-11)

I will be covering the fundamentals of 3D Modeling & Animation using Cinema 4D in this 1-week course. You can obtain C4D for your classroom labs for free, and students can now receive a complete at-home copy.

Young Animators (July 22 - Aug 4)

High school students can attend this 2-week course that will cover 2D Traditional Animation, Cel Animation, 2D Digital Animation, Sound Foley, Stop-Motion Animation, and 3D Animation. The first week will cover the basics with short projects, week 2 will cover advanced topics like Motion Capture and allow students to complete a longer final project.

Summer courses for young

Summer courses for young animators are a great way for future professional development. Children learn new information very effectively. Getting new useful skills is the main task of children for the summer period. Courses are a cheap way to quickly learn a new topic. When I was in college, I did a small animation class for elementary school students. Animations have been around for a long time. But now that browsers and mobile processors are getting better, animations are starting to play an increasingly important role in interfaces. Animations make the interface more understandable, and the process of interaction - more intense. A lot of useful information can be found at the custom case study writing service Paperial. The list of application of knowledge of computer graphics is very large and is updated daily. While no one is surprised that schools do not have such a special subject, although it is becoming more and more necessary. Many writers believe that in 10 years information technology will occupy a central place in the school educational program.