Search form

Hiring 2D Animators for YouTube Channel

1 post / 0 new
Hiring 2D Animators for YouTube Channel

HIRING 2D ANIMATORS FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Hey, my name is Christian Lie. For the past 2 years i've run a YouTube channel called Lie Likes Music. It's a channel where my mission is to make the experience of rock music more meaningful for other people. We basically make video essays about rock bands and artists to document their stories, failings and successes. And as i'm always trying to improve the videos, i realized not too long ago that i could need a 2D animator with some experience in Adobe Illustrator and/or After Effects. If you have experience with these programs then i would love to hire you for a full-time job.  My goal is to hire someone who can improve the quality of the channel, create a new world for the videos to "live in". If you on top of that have an eye for detail then i think you'll be great. Take a look at the channel and try to get a feel for the videos i currently put out. Maybe it will give you some ideas on how to create a new 2D animation look, and make sure you lead your answer to me with how many subscribers i have at the moment. As of now i'm working with another guy from Portugal who's helping me with some editing, but for the most part i'm the guy in charge. Also, let me know why you want to work with a YouTuber, animation and rock music. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/christian.h.lie.1