Search form

I am 15 and I want to get into VFX

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am 15 and I want to get into VFX

I am 15 and I want to get into VFX. I am currently learning SideFX Houdini from online courses(Applied Houdini). Can you give me tips and tricks? For example should I go to a universty for VFX when I finish high school? How can I get a job when I finish learn it? Also I live in Turkey would that affect my plans for future?

Help Please

Help Please

Help Please

Help Please

For now you can work on your

For now you can work on your art skills. There are books you can get that will show you animation exercises. Pixar studio has joined with Khan academy, a free online eduation webisite, to teach animationi. It is called Pixar in a Box. Be sure to keep a pace that you feel good with, something that will not burn you out.

I recommend to first work on

I recommend to first work on your skill before thinking anything else. Especially when you are so young, try getting comftable with animation programs and get into small projects afterwards to learn the skill. Once you do that, it will be easier to go forward.

A well laid out assessment

A well laid out assessment procedure ensures the students’ acceptability as distinguished professionals in the world of Visual Effects. ZICA’s placement cell provides placement assistance to all ZICA students across the country. ZICA training academy is equipped with high-end animation tools, 2D animation facilities, 3D software, Visual FX Labs and Imaging Technologies.

You can definitely learn

You can definitely learn while studying or working. The key is to put some dedicated time aside for learning and practicing. Maybe at night or early morning. Be consistent with the timing. And create daily goals and you'll be good to go.

You should check out

You should check out 3dservicesindia. I hope you can satisfied with this..
Thank you

yea after high school, you

yea after high school, you should apply in some art college or university and do bachelors in VFX, don't worry about job, most of the universities offer internship after study completion that leads to a permanent job.