Search form

Professional Animator Questionnaire about interpersonal Relationships

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Professional Animator Questionnaire about interpersonal Relationships

I have to do a survey for someone in the current job field I am going to school for, which is animation. If you are a professional animator and want to help me out please answer these questions about communication in the workplace:

1. In what ways are you able to improve self-efficacy, the confidence in achieving goals, in order to tackle such large tasks as an animated short or movie or any other type of project?

2. How are you able to use self-knowledge to work efficiently with other talents that may have differing levels of talent and workflow? Are there times when you have to collaborate with others in order to accomplish a goal?

3. Are you an extrovert or an introvert? If you are an introvert, has it been difficult to be in a field where collaborations, clear communication, and compromise are necessary to accomplish massive projects?

4. In a field where deadlines mean everything, how do you recognize stressors and avoid or solve them. How do you use self-awareness and persistence to have a productive work flow without cutting corners? 

5. Has there ever been meltdowns during a project? How did you perceive your coworker afterwards?

6. As an aspiring animator I hold dearly the belief that I would like to represent myself in my work no matter what. In a career where projects are so massive, compromise and compliance are necessary to keep the ball rolling. What kind of compromises have you succumb to for the best result?

7. Conflicts, creative or opinion based must be somewhat common in such a creative industry. What are some ways that you have been able to deal with conflict so that both parties feel heard and recognized; what are some ways that these conflicts have been solved by integrating ideas from multiple parties? 

Thank you for completing this survey :)

The 2016 contest is ready to

The 2016 contest is ready to widen its scope with new themes, new subjects and new contestants. https://themultiplicationtable.com/