Search form

SEASTAR 5 LAUNCH...IN THE UK ....FROM RICHARD DIXON......

1 post / 0 new
SEASTAR 5 LAUNCH...IN THE UK ....FROM RICHARD DIXON......

SEASTAR 5 INVADERS FROM THE ABYSS.....SIX EPISODES OF THE CONCEPT STORY .....LAUNCHES IN THE UNITED KINGDOM .

My name is Richard Dixon from TPD STUDIOS in England and I've created an underwater based adventure saga entitled SEASTAR 5 INVADERS FROM THE ABYSS .

Its been written as a science fiction story and illustrated in a photo story storyboard concept....using Model Animation - Photography - Digital Art to tell the story .

Six episodes have been created so far , with a further two in production for a release later in 2018 .

The production has been made at my Lancashire England Studio and the episodes are available to be viewed on my web site .

Since the public were allowed to view the production over 46,000 people have looked at what has been produced so far over two years .

The underwater sets , secret island bases , super submarines and a cast of specially created figures the ocean world for it has been built to tell the story of adventure . 

Recently it gained a  preview in new film media magazine Infinity published in the UK .

If you like science fiction based retro style model animation puppet films please take a look at what I have created in a fully illustrated storyboard photo story concept format and tell me what you think......I would appreciate your comments......good or bad or even " its a load of rubbish " ...any feedback is good feedback . Thanks for reading this .

RICHARD DIXON's picture
Richard Dixon

Richard Dixon

Edited by: RICHARD DIXON on 02/05/2018 - 11:41am