Search form

RICHARD DIXON TPD STUDIOS / LANCASHIRE - ENGLAND

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
RICHARD DIXON TPD STUDIOS / LANCASHIRE - ENGLAND

Hi I'm new on here and this is what I do .

I'm a professional photographer for the past thirty years in the Toy Industry and Children's Comics - Books Industry in England . My web site at TPD STUDIOS has my history and a portfolio showcase of images from my work over the years . You will find a lot of the following photography on which I worked and produced for the Toy Industry ....ACTION MAN  - LARA CROFT TOMB RAIDER - ZERO HOUR  - MIGHTY MAX - POWER RANGERS - MEGA FORCE - MASK - DANGER GIRLS - DIGIMON - GI JOE - ACTION FORCE UK - MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE - THE BRATZ - BUTT UGLY MARTIANS - and a whole lot more .

Over the past few years I have created my own visual showcase of my talents in a personal production project . SEASTAR 5 INVADERS FROM THE ABYSS . I have written and produced an underwater science fiction saga about the adventures of a supersonic super submarine and her crew of Aquanaut Marines in the oceans of the 21st Century . An Alien race from the stars has returned to Earth to reclaim the undersea world on our planet for themselves . The Dragon Lords of Lemuria plan to make the planet their own and only the Fleet of SEASTAR submarines stand in there way . Six episodes have been made and a further two are in production . Its all been made for illustration purposes in a photo story format with Digital Art / Photography / Model Animation being used to tell the story . Please have a look at the six episodes done so far , over 47,000 people have seen the episodes up to January 2018 ....please join them...POWER UP , LETS DIVE DEEP ....SEASTAR 5 IS GO......

RICHARD DIXON's picture
Richard Dixon

Richard Dixon

Edited by: RICHARD DIXON on 02/01/2018 - 10:04am
You can find on nicelocal a

You can find on nicelocal a list of useful services offered by different providers at very affordable prices. It will also be very easy for you to find competent photographers very close to you who can help you. Thanks to the different reviews, it will be easier for you to choose the one that best suits your needs.