Search form

NEW animator please help (:

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
NEW animator please help (:

I need some help with getting started like the best software to use, I know adobe animate and room boom are big but are they worth the money? I would also like help with hardware like desktop or laptop, screen tablet or regular drawing tablet, stuff like that, basically what I'm asking is what do you use and what have you had the best experience with. Thank you in advance 

Hello there! We love to use

Hello there! We love to use Toonboom here, it's an easy to use software and has plenty of tutorials online. It's also an industry standard in many studios, such as Blue Skys, Fox and Universal. Getting to know how to use it will be really easy. Many art and animation colleges use Toonboom such as the Savannah College of Art and Design and Tribeca Point.  As for tablets, it really depends on how much money you have, though we use the Cintiq Wacom Tablets, and it is like a giant Ipad, and animation work gets done fast. Toonboom comes with a 21 Day free trial and how to use all its features are on its website. You don't need anything too fancy for a tower for a PC, but if you get a Cintiq, make sure you got a large amount of space on your desk!

-Animator Kira