Search form

Animation about Mental Health

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Animation about Mental Health

Hey guys!

I'm an animation student and as part of our university module, we had a chance to work with a client (unfortunately not paid work).

I've made this animation based off a given script by the clients, do check it out! If there's any feedback or comments, that would be welcomed ;D

https://youtu.be/tP2RUOsDwRo

creativeclay's picture
HH https://www.facebook.com/creativeclayanimations/
Unusual script for the

Unusual script for the subject. Well done, given the extreme lenght of the video clip.

Indeed it is a good animation

Indeed it is a good animation. I just adore it.

It really seems that you're

It really seems that you're good at this. In general, our mental health is very important, but unfortunately, many people do not understand it and do not take care of themselves and their health at all. I personally had a very stressful time in my life and I was really confused about how I could get over it. I was lucky with my doctor who showed me the minimum doses of sakratom and said that this will precisely reduce many of my problems. When I was interested in all the effects that this product has, I didn't even hesitate and I started taking it. Since then, a lot has changed in my life.

I love such animations

I love such animations because they show us how to build a healthy relationship with our closest ones. As long as you are stable and rational, you will build strong relationships that will not affect your mental health. Unfortunately I had to witness terrible moments that happened to my friend who was suffering from anxiety and depression. I tried to convince him to buy some Olbas products because they stimulate the whole body processes. He is doing great until now and I really hope he will continue this good.

The animation you do can help

The animation you do can help many people understand how our mental health works. Thanks!

Thanks for the animation. It

Thanks for the animation. It can really help many people understand how it really works. it would be nice if you did something like a video review on delta 8 wax and other CBD products. Maybe this topic is also interesting to you? If so, then I would love to see you do such a revue. In any case, thank you for the useful info!

I never went to a

I never went to a psychologist because I think it's a waste of money.

I think your animation is

I think your animation is noteworthy. I liked your approach to the realization of the idea. Mental health is essential nowadays. Not many people understand the importance and significance of mental health in our lives. Some people do not believe that it is necessary to pay attention to the mental state in addition to checking physical health. I often meet people who don't know how to enjoy life, are constantly sad and complaining about their problems. Problems are typical, but when they take up most of your life, you can become depressed. At such times, it is crucial to see a psychologist or psychotherapist in time to help you get out of this hole. Asking for psychological help is not a shame but rather praiseworthy.

very good video of health and

very good video of health and how to take care of it I think that if you did it now more at these times we would take more consideration of health because it is not easy to take care of yourself more when the ingredients of certain products do not do the work to heal us so right now I am reading those of the product that I am taking which is the Dermal Repair Complex ingredients to know how good the ingredients are that you already have.

randomness