Search form

Student Work Needs Critique Please

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Student Work Needs Critique Please

Hello, I'm a student and I'd like to get some general feedback for my sequence please. I'd like all aspects to be critiqued, Modelling, Animation, Simulation, Lighting etc. It was rendered out in Mental Ray.

Thank You.

Here's the Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoLsHJYmToM

I already want to put a cloth simulation on the character and there's a deleted scene from the sequence that would've shown it a lot better however it didn't really work due to the camera work, timing as well as the lack of simulation made the scene look too dull and a bit out of place. I want to add more detail to the clothes by baking a high poly model onto a low poly version of the clothes but when testing the bakes it's too blurry up close so I was wondering if people know some good baking techniques they could share. So it's left with what you see now.

Again Thank You For Your Time.

The demo shows that you have

The demo shows that you have a command of the software. Aside from the floating paper, some slight head and arm movements, there was not much in the way of animatioin.

Their work is constantly in

Their work is constantly in need of it. Students need to be supervised at all times. For example, I found a plagiarism checker for this, used studyhippo.com for this. If this is not done, then all training will be in vain. Colleges will not be popular. Nobody wants this, so you need to fight constantly.