Search form

Do grades matter in the Animation Industry?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Do grades matter in the Animation Industry?

Hi,

I just want to know if the industry will take your final degree into consideration when employing you? I've been down lately with my grades having seen that having did my best isn't good enough. I'm only 2nd year and surely will be improving more. But i just want to make sure what the industry wants.

I would have posted this on a 'question' forum, but no one has replied to any of my posts lately :/

Regards!

Grades are keep sercert. No

Grades are keep sercert. No one will every know, unless you tell them.

It depends

For me, college is very important because it's where I'll learn how to draw and the principles of animation. The grade is for you to learn and create a portfolio. But if you just go to college in order to have a diploma, it doesn't matter too much.

I think that grades are

I think that grades are important for your academic success, but not for future employment. Skills and knowledge are important, and grades will help you to understand what you know well, and what you need to work more on.

Totally agree with the

Agree with the previous comment. Of course, grades are important for each student, but when it comes to employment, it's about your diploma, skills, knowledge, and experience.
Besides, grades don't always correspond to real knowledge. For example, now I have low grades in accounting, and when it comes to some writing tasks, I use https://assignmentbro.com/ca/accounting-assignment-help because I don't want to miss deadlines and make my academic performance bad. But I understand how such skills are needed in the future, so work on them, and just need help when it's crucial.

Step into the realm of film

Step into the realm of film production https://molifilms.com/, where storytelling fuses art and technology. This guide delves into the creative voyage from concept to screen, unveiling pre-production nuances, the enchantment of production, and the finesse of post-production. Gain insights into distribution, marketing strategies, and essential resources for success in this vibrant industry. Recognize the pivotal role of production insurance in preserving your creative vision.