Search form

Special short animation film, BIG IDEA.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Special short animation film, BIG IDEA.

I have an idea for a short film that might win several awards if done right. I know that sounds cocky but paired with the correct music this could go a long way. I am not going to say much but the premise is that it follows the human experience and life jounrey all in about 60-80 seconds. It would be touching and very interesting. Now, on to the money. sadly this job is no pay, BUT for the record I am not getting paid either, this is strictly artistic. However, I do hope to make money off of possibly making the short film's logo into a clothing brand sort of thing, but I would gauge the interest at that point. Other than that me and the artist/animator would share a 75%-25% cut (the artist getting the bigger portion) from any post production contests won, or that clothing brand I talked about coming to fruition. The animator would be responsible for the assets, and full animation. I would be a sort of director and also organize the score, sound, editing, marketing, and distribution of the short. I have several film fests where I live where I could debut this in person and several online. Thank you for reading, ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO; jaredmarrero@outlook.com, NOT RESPONDED TO ON THIS FORUM. 

Thanks for sharing your idea

Thanks for sharing your idea regarding animated video