Search form

Animation Producer W/ Major US TV Connections needs animation team for series

1 post / 0 new
Animation Producer W/ Major US TV Connections needs animation team for series

Looking for a talented Animation "TEAM" for ORIGINAL series!

Hello Animation Family!

My name is CAB Bolton and I create incredible content but I am not an animator. I am currently looking for funding for my 3D animated feature film with Emmy Award Winning and Emmy nominated producer LOI's attached. No money to pay them yet, but they love the project and will get paid.

I want to start working on my original prime time 2D animated TV series and I need your help! I am looking for a US or foreign committed and talented animation team to join me in creating this great project. "STREET CANDY" is an intelligent (non-slapstick) animated TV series about a young man who inherits a car lot and his ex-girlfriend inherits the property lease and the craziness begins.

Your team will need to sign NDA'S because we only want the TV Executives we pitch to, to view it on Vimeo, until the public sees it on TV. We have access to TV executives and decision makers who can green-light the series for getting it on air. This is the opportunity of a life time for the right animation team.

Compensation; There is NO UP-FRONT PAY. We will offer two options- (1) you will be compensated once the series gets picked up by a network, (which will happen) or out of my pocket or (2) you will be compensated again after series gets picked up, but I will also offer your team to produce the full first season including this pilot. I will send an agreement explaining the compensation.

Benefits; $-Payment, IMBd Credit. and will help get your name out there! Plus it would look really good on a portfolio! I have several animated TV series. This could lead to future opportunities WITH UP- FRONT PAY.

Please send your interest inquiries to my work email at CABITV777@GMAIL.COM (link should send e-mail) We are looking for US standard quality TV animation (Family guy, American Dad, and etc...)

Please include some samples or links of your work and a little bit about yourself and your goals. I might be able to help you for helping g me.

You can check out my LinkedIn profile, which has information on me and also you can check out my website there. http://www.linkedin.com/in/cabinternational/

Warm Regards,

CAB Bolton

CABITV777@GMAIL.COM

Edited by: CAB on 12/03/2016 - 7:22pm