Search form

"Court Ordered" - An animated series - Kickstarter!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
"Court Ordered" - An animated series - Kickstarter!

Hello! My name is Tony and I am an animator/comedian and part of the comedy/animation group, Tomorrow's Nobody.

Last year, Tomorrow's Nobody made a short cartoon with an all-LA-based comedian cast called "Court Ordered". It's a comedic series about a down-on-his-luck alcoholic Erik Myers (played by comedian Erik Myers) and his friends that become family in group therapy. The show follows them in their adventures as they do their best to remain sober. The short has been featured on the front pages of Newgrounds and Funny Or Die and was well recieved.

Now we want to turn it into a full-length cartoon and pitch it around town. To do that, we launched a kickstarter campaign. http://kck.st/1ScjtKb We're just trying to raise enough money to pay the talent, audio studios and keep us fed and rent paid while we produce the new 11-minute episode.

In exchange for pledging to the project, backers can gain access to a variety of rewards including a special edition Court Ordered Sobriety Coin and an HD Download of the Pilot for $15, digital access to updates, artwork, and special features plus a Google Hangout Q&A with the creators for $25, and more. Backers can also pledge $75 for a ticket to the cartoon’s official premier in Los Angeles and Arizona, where the comics will perform, or $100 to become a Court Ordered cartoon character!

Court Ordered is the cartoon we've always wanted to create. A no-holds-barred series that takes aim at everything, and everyone, done so with some of our favorite comedians. The short features comedians Sam Tripoli, Jay Davis, Stephanie Simbari, Becky Robinson, and Craig Phillip Conant.

So please check it out and let me know what you think! Above all, I'd appreciate a share. Put this everywhere you can please! Then we'll be able to bring this cartoon to life! Thank you once again.

-Tony
#courtordered

Hi Tony C 

Hi Tony C 

I'm glad to read that you reach your goal with this Kickstarter proposal, I'm looking forward to seeing the progress in your series, the sketches look  nice!

All the best! 

3d animation shop : http://flipbookmarket.com/store