Search form

The Animator Letters Project Book

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Animator Letters Project Book

You have been asking for it, and finally, with great enthusiasm, I can say…drum roll please…The Animator Letters Project Book is being published! Disney Editions will be publishing this inspirational collection of letters in the Spring of 2018. The book will be a goldmine of wisdom and encouragement from over 87 animators and directors that are behind the films we all love and cherish. This will give you an amazing opportunity to hold the printed letters in your hand, as if each one were written personally to you. I know you are just as excited about this book as I am! Please check out the website periodically, because I will be posting updates on the book as the publication date gets closer. You can also follow The Animator Letters Project on Facebook and Twitter, for frequent updates. The website is www.theanimatorlettersproject.com.

Willie Downs's picture
Willie Downs, Creator and Editor, The Animator Letters Project, williedowns.co

Willie Downs, Creator and Editor, The Animator Letters Project, williedowns.co

It's great when you "crave"

It's great when you "crave" some topic, and just get high from studying everything that is connected with it. Printed books will never lose their relevance, but it seems to me that in comparison with audiobooks, they are gradually fading into the background. After all, audio is much more convenient to listen to anywhere, at any time. It is important to choose a more convenient application for yourself, I advise you to study Audible comparison here

Thank you for a good product,

Thank you for a good product, because these are books that help young animators. I like the approach of the author's assessment of the psychological portrait of the audience or spectators. I have seen several similar options in the review https://freebooksummary.com/category/out-of-this-furnace of the famous book on this site. The human factor and human emotions are unpredictable matrices that have variability. A professional animator must be able to predict.