Search form

Giving me Quick Tips, and Advice

1 post / 0 new
Giving me Quick Tips, and Advice

So. Quick summary. I'm 20, I have some years experience with drawing, most-proficient in digital paintings and cartoon design work. Though, being honest, I'm an amateur. Very little expierence with animation, as in 1 year in community college. I was interested in 2D animation, but I didn't feel like I was getting the experience, and knowledge to really thrive in the animation buisness. I would love to get started on a 2 minute reel to at least start out, but I feel as though without proper assistance or training no one will be interested in seeing it. On the plus side I've got a lot of free time, more than enough to work on my animation skills. On the down side, I can't afford to waste anymore time sort of fiddling around with animation. I want you to write about your expierences with getting your foot in the door, what you did ( or would suggest doing ), if you're happy with it, what keeps you up at night ( Animation-wise )... etc. Any cold, nasty, hard revelations about the animation industry?

Edited by: JDZ5 on 01/02/2016 - 10:19pm